- How can I pay safely?
- Which payment options do you offer?
- Can I pay at the delivery ?
- I'm not sure that my payment has been completed correctly. What can I do?
- On which bank account number can I pay for my order per bank transfer?
- What is an IBAN-code?
- What is a BIC-code?
- When should I pay if I choose to pay per bank transfer?
- Can I choose to pay at reception of the package (pay at delivery)?
- Can I pay with a bank cheque?
If you place an order at Shop-Apotheke, you can pay online or per bank transfer. Online payments are made via the secured system by Ogone, marketleader in safe online payments.
After the ordering process on the Shop-Apotheke website, you will - when you've opted for online payment - automatically be redirected to the secured website of Ogone. Yourencrypted payment detailsare enteredintotheir system using a secureSSL connection. This way, critical payment information will never be saved on our site.
Currently we can offer you the following payment options:
- ING Home’Pay
- KBC online / CBC online
- Dexia Direct Net
- Bancontact / Mistercash (only Belgian banks)
Only The Netherlands
- Carte Bleue
Unfortunately it isn't possible to pay at the delivery. We will process your order as soon as we have received a payment.
When the payment of an order is confirmed to Shop-Apotheke, an extra confirmation mail is sent to the customer. That way, you are sure that your payment has been completed correctly.
However, if you've had problems with the payment, or you think that you have made a mistake, please contact Shop-Apotheke as soon as possible. You can do this by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Inquiry payment" and mentioning your order number.
When you choose to pay per bank transfer, you can use the next bank account numbers to complete your payment:
IBAN: BE70 7390 1477 5525
IBAN stands for “International Bank Account Number”. They are used to smoothen international transactions between accounts and banks in different countries.
An IBAN number consists of maximal 34 digits and contains 3 parts.
- The first 2 digits represent the land code (BE, DE, UK, FR, ...)
- The next 2 digits form a control number.
- The other numbers form the national bank account number.
Shop-Apotheke's IBAN-code is “BE70 7390 1477 5525”
BIC stands for “Bank Identifier Code”. This code is used to identify banks with international payments. Another elder used name for this BIC-code is the "SWIFT-address".
A BIC-code consists of 8 or 11 digits and contains 4 parts:
- A self-chosen bank code of 4 digits
- A landcode of 2 digits, built according to the ISO 3166-1 norm
- A place code of 2 digits
- A department number of 3 digits
The BIC-code of Shop-Apotheke is “KREDBEBB”
You should pay as soon as possible, since we only process your order after the payment (or a proof of payment) is received. If you wish to receive your order as soon as possible, you should opt for an online payment.
When you choose to pay per bank transfer, you are given 2 weeks to pay the amount. When finalising the order, an email with payment instructions is sent to your email address. In that email you can find all the information you need to make the bank transfer, such as:
- The bank account number
- The IBAN-code
- The BIC-code
- The number of your order which you have to fill in under announcement
It is not possible to opt for payment at reception of your package. Please make a choice between the available payment options.
It is not possible to pay with a bank cheque. Please make a choice between the available payment options.